Sabado, Abril 23, 2011

Sabado De Gloria

hey!
So, I kinda thought of blogging everyday. Hopefully, I can manage to do that for the next days to come or weeks or months, come what may. I woke up this morning, finding out that it was 11pm. Another brunch moment. It's becoming a habit though.I don't really think I could handle that since, not for long now, I will be having my review for my upcoming licensure exam. I'm planning on indulging myself to it seriously, this time. It's not that I've never been serious of anything before,it's just that,I view things my way, happy-go-lucky way hahaha. 

I was a bummer today. I watched all the season 2 Glee episodes and stalked the PRETTY LITTLE LIARS fan page. What a bummer!

I cooked for lunch and ate noodles for dinner. BUMMER!!!

Now,being a total bummer that I am, I am lying on my bed with my pillow above my thighs and above it...is kitty...my netbook. :]

I hope I could blog tomorrow since I'll be very busy having a pool party i'm so excited about it! 

well nothing left to say.

nothing else to share.

till here.

-S

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento